You Save: $400.00 (34%)
The Needle is all about balance. In Crit racing, you need a bike that has enough stiffness to ensure it reacts to your every input, but with enough ‘give’ to absorb the rougher surfaces of a typical Crit circuit. It’s for this reason that the Needle uses steel, rather than alloy or carbon fiber for its frame. Every detail of this bike has been considered and optimized thanks to input from the guys racing it week in, week out. Features like a shorter seat tube, to allow the seat post a little more flex, keeping you firmly planted in the saddle, or the optimized trail length for greater stability at high speeds, differentiating the Needle from a typical track bike.
The components and finishing kit on the Needle are all race-ready, from the SRAM Omnium crankset to the Bombtrack developed Drome wheels. All this means the Needle is ready to head straight for the nearest Crit race and mix things up in more ways than one.
- Criterium race developed geometry through collaboration with TeamWIT.
- Higher BB for lower cornering angles and allowing optimum racing line.
- Columbus Cromor, double-butted front triangle chosen for its lightweight yet durable properties.
- Brazed rear dropout for a cleaner handmade appearance.
- SRAM Omnium Crankset with 48t 7075-T6 chainring.
- Bombtrack Drome Wheelset with flip-flop rear hub for single-speed or fixed gear use (freewheel not included).