All Mountain Style Frame Guard XL
The All Mountain Style Frame Guard XL helps protects your bike's frame from impacts, scratches, and cable rubbing. It's made of an All Mountain Style exclusive, super easy to install, honeycomb adhesive PVC with such a quality that will lasts season after season.
- It helps protects your bike's frame from impacts, scratches, and cable rubbing.
- Easy to install, even on the most difficult curves. Foolproof.
- It will last longer than your bike.
- Designed for universal fitting.
- The clear version is perfect for protecting new frames or for protection without visual impact.
- This option is ideal for Trail, All Mountain, Enduro, Freeride and DH bikes.
- High impact and rub resistance honeycomb 380 microns semi-rigid PVC.
- Minimum weight (28 grams / 0.98 ounces)
- Cool look&feel honeycomb material.
- Easy to install. Allows repositioning while installing.
- Automotive-grade materials. Won't yellow over time. Guaranteed.
- 10 parts for a universal protection system: 1 big part for the down tube; 4 arrow parts for extending the down tube protection or top tube, 4 parts for the chainstay; 1 rectangle for cable wear protection or other uses.
One of the main features of our honeycomb, adhesive PVC frame guard is the easy installation, as it provides a good ability to adapt to simple curves, as well as repositioning possibilities while installing. Follow these instructions for a PRO finish and durability:
- Identify the area to protect and proceed to install in a warm area (avoid installing at temperatures lower than 12ºC/ 53 F)
- Clean the area to protect from dust, mud, and debris as well as from the rest of oils, or silicones, using alcohol or similar. Use only alcohol or alcohol derivatives. Do not use supermarket cleaners, as they have silicones that are the worst enemy of adhesives.
- Apply gently the Frame Guard, rubbing with your hand to help it adapt. While the glue is still fresh, you can reposition it if you placed it badly the first time.
- Apply pressure evenly around all the surface to help for a better adhesion
- Let it bond for some hours, and go use it!!!
We use a strong automotive-grade adhesive, so for removal, we recommend using a hairdryer or heat gun to soften the adhesive and PVC and to facilitate the operation