The ReMote BarCentric is a dropper lever option for bikes with front shifters, lockout levers, or e-bike controls. The slender design of the ReMote BarCentric allows it to easily fit between the left grip and levers with four potential lever positioning options to avoid any interference with existing levers. This dropper lever has a ring shape that encompasses the handlebar, while also serving as a pivot point to provide the rider with extra leverage, making it easier to press the lever.
- Compatible with left side controls including 2x shifters, suspension lockout levers, and under-bar e-bike controls
- Large, smooth, sealed Enduro ball bearing that encircles the handlebar
- Clean and efficient cable routing flows around disc brake levers
- Adjustable reach for ideal ergonomics and controls clearance
- Compatible with all cabled actuated dropper posts
- Works with dropper posts that have the barrel end of the cable at the remote and those that have the barrel end at the post
- Works with any mountain bike handlebar
- Can be rotated to your preferred position
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders over $49, and orders under $49 ship for just $4.99. Orders generally ship within 1 business day and arrive at most locations in the lower 48 states in 2-3 business days.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We offer 90 Day No Hassle Returns & Exchanges of unopened and unused items. Shop with confidence and keep only the products you love.