Stan's NoTubes Sealant 2oz Bottle
The first choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention, just two ounces of Stan’s Tire Sealant in a converted standard tire or a tubeless tire can repair up to a 1/4” hole instantly.
Just two ounces of Stan’s Tire Sealant in a converted standard tire or a tubeless tire can repair up to a 1/4” hole instantly. Use only 2 ounces for most bicycle tires. Stan’s Tire Sealant will stay liquid in a mountain bike tire with a thin casing for two to seven months on average. Riding in arid climates or storing the bike in a hot area will require the most frequent monitoring of sealant levels. Special anti-freeze agents allow the sealant to be used in an environment as cold as -30 F.
- Seals punctures up to 1/4" (6.5mm) quickly
- Natural materials, safe for the environment
- Non-hazardous, non-corrosive, non-toxic
- Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
- Contains natural latex
- Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection
- Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C)