Stan's NoTubes Arch MK3 Rear Wheel
The Stan's Notubes Arch MK3 is one of our "go to" wheelsets for all-around mountain biking and trail riding. At only 1757g, or a couple hundred grams heavier than the xc race oriented Stan's Crest MK3, the Arch's 26mm internal width is WideRight optimized for 2.25”-2.50” trail tires with a low profile shape that increases durability and improves handling.
As minimalists, we're also stoked on traditionally constructed affordable wheels. Sapim triple-butted J-bend spokes, hub bearings that are a breeze to service, swappable hub endcaps to adapt to other axles, and 6069 aluminum rims built for abuse. Add in Stan's trusted Bead Socket Technology (BST) that quickly and securely set up tubeless tires, tubeless tape preinstalled and included tubeless valves, and you've got yourself one hell of a wheelset.
- Bead Socket Technology (BST)
- WideRight Optimized for 2.25"-2.5" Tires
- Built in the USA
- Stan's NoTubes Neo Durasync 6-Pawl Hub with 10-Degree Engagement
- Sapim Force 2.0/1.7/1.8mm Spokes & Secure Lock Nipples
- Pre-installed Tubeless Tape & Tubeless Valve
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 148mm
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc
- Hub Drilling: 32 Hole
- Rim Width (Internal): 26mm
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- Rim Material: 6069 Alloy
- Rim: Arch MK3
- Rim Depth (mm): 16mm
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Recommended Valve Length: Short Presta Valve 32-40mm
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Rim Joint: Welded
- Eyelets: None
- Rim Width (External): 29.3mm
- Spoke Info: Sapim Force Triple Butted 2.0/1.7/1.8mm
- Nipple Material: Alloy
- Spoke Interface: J-Bend