CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO
STRIVE FOR PERFORMANCE & ELEGANCE
CELEBRATE INDIVIDUALITY & INDEPENDENCE
PUT IN THE WORK
COMMUNITY IS GREATER THAN CAPITAL
We don’t see ourselves only as a cycling business but as part of the cycling community. We’re not just here to sell stuff, we’re here for the early morning meetups, the post-ride celebrations, and all of the pain and glory in between.
Everything we do starts with our people; dedicated to putting in the work, striving for performance and elegance, challenging “good enough”, and building a more connected community.
Founded in 2015 as an extension of a family legacy which first entered the bicycle business in the 1970s, we do this because we live our passion and are inspired to help people in the pursuit of their passion and to become their best selves. Over the decades our family has served tens of thousands of cyclists across the Midwest and around the globe. Our goal is to offer our experience, heritage, hospitality, and individual attention to every customer.
We can’t think of a better day than one that starts with a great cup of coffee, includes a ride, family, and friends, and ends with a great beer. Integrating Method Cycles with our “Craft House” offering high-quality coffee, craft beer, cocktails, and simple food is the pursuit of this vision under one roof.
WHY CHOOSE US
- We’re a real bike shop staffed by experienced enthusiasts.
- Everything for sale on our website is in stock and ready to ship unless noted.
- UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail shipping unless faster service requested
- 60 Day No Questions Asked Returns & Exchanges
- Orders usually ship the same day they are placed.
- Payments: Cards or Cash
- Special Orders: 50% Deposit, 50% on Shipment/Delivery
- Pre-Order Purchases: 10% Deposit, 40% On Order Fulfillment, 50% on
- Our team has been doing business online since 2002.