absoluteBLACK Oval Direct Mount 1x Chainrings for SRAM greatly improve traction and climbing abilities. They are designed for SRAM cranks that have a 3-bolt direct mount interface and removable spider. Direct mount chainrings provide significant weight savings over a standard spider and chainring combination. They are crafted from CNC machined 7075 aluminum, and feature an anodized finish for exceptional durability. Ovality has been optimized for each chainring size, ranging from 10.2 - 14.4%, with timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center).
- Oval shape reduces stress on knees, helps to keep your legs fresh, and does not feel any different while riding
- The unique patent-pending narrow-wide tooth profile keeps the chain in place
- Teeth have been 3D-machined for ultimate mud shedding and quieter operation
- Provides excellent weight to strength ratio
- 3mm offset is designed for 141/148 Boost spacing on standard DUB/GXP/Long Spindle BB30, as well as 157 Super Boost spacing on dedicated Super Boost DUB cranks
Direct Mount Type: Direct Mount SRAM
Tooth Count: 30T, 32T, 34T
Drivetrain Speeds: 10 , 11 , 12
Defined Color: Black
Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring
Round or Oval: Oval
Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs , 157 Super Boost Hubs
Weight: 55g, 59g, 66g (per 30T, 32T, and 34T respectively)
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders over $49, and orders under $49 ship for just $4.99. Orders generally ship within 1 business day and arrive at most locations in the lower 48 states in 2-3 business days.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We offer 90 Day No Hassle Returns & Exchanges of unopened and unused items. Shop with confidence and keep only the products you love.