A comprehensive service by our Service Department for those asking the most from their equipment, competing, and looking for maximum longevity from components.
Every component is inspected and cleaned, every bearing is removed, cleaned, and repacked with fresh grease. Suspension components are refreshed with seals and fluid, brakes are bled and flushed with fresh fluid, cables and housings are replaced, and any component replacement is included.
We can also have your suspension or seatpost completely rebuilt and tuned by Fox or RockShox as well as apply 3M protective film (helicopter tape) or an All-Mountain Style frame protection kit to your bike.
If you demand a lot from your equipment, compete, or adventure into the unknown, this is the annual service that can protect your bike and keep it performing at it's best.
- Complete Teardown & Inspection of Frame
- Detailed Cleaning of Frame, Fork, & Wheels
- True Wheels Laterally, Radially, & Dish, Tension
- Brake Adjustment, Pads Replaced As Needed
- Hydraulic Brake Bleed & Fluid Refresh
- Deep Clean Drivetrain, Replace Components as Needed
- Adjust Derailleurs
Overhaul Headset Bearings, Replace as Needed
Overhaul Bottom Bracket Bearings, Replace as Needed
- Overhaul Hub Bearings, Replace as Needed
- Overhaul Suspension Pivot Bearings/Bushings, Replace as Needed
- Cable & Housing Replacement
- Tubeless Tire Sealant Refresh
- Cables Lubed
- Chain Lubed
- Tires Inflated
- Service Fork Lowers (Replace Fork Seals, Foam Rings, and Crush Washers, Fluid)
- Service Shock (Replace Shock Air Can Seals, Float Fluid)
- Optionally, have your fork, shock, and/or seatpost rebuilt and tuned by Fox, Rockshox.
- Apply Helicopter Tape, Lizard Skins, or All Mountain Style Frame Protection to Downtube, Toptube, and High Wear Areas