The versatility of the LEV design allows clean cable routing on bikes not intended for dropper posts. When the remote is pushed, there is zero cable movement as the post cycles, keeping the housing away from legs and linkages. The external routing allows the easy removal and installation of the post, which can benefit riders who frequently travel.
- Zero cable movement during seatpost actuation
- Adjustable air sprung pneumatic cartridge
- High compression carbon fiber head clamp using Ti bolts
- Hard anodized stanchion
- Some are currently referring to these as the "LEV Ti"
- Seatpost head is adjustable to change orientation of cable routing
- Remote sold separately
Offset (mm): 0 mm
Cable Routing: External
Clamp Style: Std Rails
Remote Position: Left , Right
Travel (mm): 100 mm
Actuation: Cable Remote
Length: 405 mm
Defined Color: Black
Weight: 483 g
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders over $49, and orders under $49 ship for just $4.99. Orders generally ship within 1 business day and arrive at most locations in the lower 48 states in 2-3 business days.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We offer 90 Day No Hassle Returns & Exchanges of unopened and unused items. Shop with confidence and keep only the products you love.