The Ardent Race tire from Maxxis is ideally suited for technical XC race courses and endurance-length events. With its medium-height tread, the Ardent Race bridges the gap between the XC-oriented Ikon and the trail-oriented Ardent. The center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance, and the side knobs are angled and stepped to provide great biting traction in corners.
- Ramped center knobs roll fast on hardpacked terrain and provide excellent braking traction
- Large block side knobs are stepped and siped to provide excellent cornering traction
- Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
- 3C triple compound construction features a harder base rubber layer and two progressively softer top layers to maximize performance
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 29"
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- TPI: 120
- Flat Protection: Sidewall
- PSI: 60