Maxxis Rambler EXO DC TR Tubeless Tire
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Maxxis' first gravel-specific tire, the Rambler is designed with the volume you need for comfort and the tread you need for speed and control. Tightly packed center knobs are ramped for rolling efficiency on hardpack roads, and spaced-out side knobs provide predictable cornering in varied terrain.
- Tightly packed center knobs are ramped for rolling efficiency
- Widely spaced shoulder lugs provide traction in the corners and shed mud quickly
- Intended use: hardpack, loose over hard
- EXO casing provides protection on sidewalls for extreme cut and abrasion resistance while remaining lightweight and highly flexible
- Dual compound rubber offers low rolling resistance and increased cornering traction
- Flat Protection: Sidewall
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- PSI: 75
- TPI: 120
- Tire Bead: Carbon Folding
- Tire Diameter: 700c
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Labeled Size: 700 x 38
- ISO Width (mm): 38mm
- Weight: 380g
- Labeled Size: 700 x 40
- ISO Width (mm): 40mm
- Weight: 375g