The Smtih Forefront 2 MIPS helmet is an evolution of Smith's award winning Forefront full coverage helmet completely redesigned and ideal for all-mountain riders who demand superior protection, ventilation and eyewear integration. For added protection, Koroyd® has been extended into the back of the helmet to now fully encompass the helmet. Internal air channels are combined with open intake and exhaust ports to maximize ventilation, while AirEvac™ channels promote airflow to prevent fogging of your eyewear. The Forefront 2 also features channels on the front and rear of the helmet for eyewear storage, and a three-position visor that rotates high to allow for goggle storage.
- Lightweight Aerocore in-mold construction
- Zonal ventilated protection featuring patented Koroydmaterial
- Integrated skeletal structure
MIPS system available in all colors
VaporFit adjustable fit system
- 20 optimized vents
XT2 anti-bacterial performance lining
- Ultra-light single layer webbing
- Three-position adjustable visor
- Ultimate sunglass and goggle integration
- Integrated accessory mount sold separately
- Weight (Size M, Non-MIPS) 12.69 oz / 360 grams
- Weight (Size M, MIPS) 13.4 oz / 380 grams
- CERTIFICATION: CPSC, CE EN 1078
- Small: 51-55 cm
- Medium: 55-59 cm
- Large: 59-62 cm
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders over $49, and orders under $49 ship for just $4.99. Orders generally ship within 1 business day and arrive at most locations in the lower 48 states in 2-3 business days.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We offer 90 Day No Hassle Returns & Exchanges of unopened and unused items. Shop with confidence and keep only the products you love.