Guide T brings consistent performance and reliable stopping power thanks to a revised lever design and lightweight four-piston caliper. Featuring SRAM’s Directlink lever, updated master cylinder and timing port closure, all combined to provide a more positive braking system.
- Bleeding Edge, drip-free bleed port closure and adaptor to minimize fluid loss
- Heat Shield technology to reduce caliper fluid temperature and prevent loss of braking power
- MatchMaker compatible for a clean and simplified look
- Ambidextrous lever mount design
- Lightweight 4-piston dual-diameter caliper
- Includes steel-backed organic pads
- Adjustable Reach: Yes
- Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic
- Brake Lever Use: Right
- Color: Black
- Hydraulic Hose Length: 1800
- Adjustable Contact Point: No
- Hydraulic Fluid Type: DOT
- Rotor Included: No
- Pad Compound: Organic
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders over $49, and orders under $49 ship for just $4.99. Orders generally ship within 1 business day and arrive at most locations in the lower 48 states in 2-3 business days.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We offer 90 Day No Hassle Returns & Exchanges of unopened and unused items. Shop with confidence and keep only the products you love.