Based on the Guide brake design, Level brakes have smaller levers and are lighter. A great choice for XC and All Mountain riders. TLM brakes feature tooled reach adjust and lightweight forged levers.
- Priced for use on more bikes
- Power and modulation are delivered via the Level TLM’s alloy lever blade, DirectLink actuation, DOT 5.1 fluid and our new two-piston, two-piece caliper
- The design provides superior heat management for consistent, fade-free performance all day long
- BLEEDING EDGE technology makes maintenance incredibly simple, so your brakes feel great all day
- Crisp lever feel
- Adjustable Reach: Yes
- Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic
- Brake Lever Use: Right
- Color: Diffusion Black
- Hydraulic Hose Length: 2000 (rear)
- Adjustable Contact Point: No
- Hydraulic Fluid Type: DOT
- Rotor Included: No
- Pad Compound: Organic
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders over $49, and orders under $49 ship for just $4.99. Orders generally ship within 1 business day and arrive at most locations in the lower 48 states in 2-3 business days.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We offer 90 Day No Hassle Returns & Exchanges of unopened and unused items. Shop with confidence and keep only the products you love.