The SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc brake is designed for cross-country and light trail use, and packed it into a smaller, sleeker, lighter-weight and XC-optimized package.
- The carbon-fiber lever blade pulls crisp and clean, thanks to pivot bearings and SRAM's DirectLink design
- It maintains that feel throughout the ride because it is matched to our new two-piece, two-piston caliper
- Superior heat management and smooth piston actuation give you braking power exactly when and how you need it
- Engineered for easy installation
- Adjustable Reach: Yes
- Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic
- Brake Lever Use: Front or Rear
- Color: Black
- Hydraulic Hose Length: 950 (front)
- Adjustable Contact Point: No
- Hydraulic Fluid Type: DOT
- Rotor Included: No
- Pad Compound: Organic
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders over $49, and orders under $49 ship for just $4.99. Orders generally ship within 1 business day and arrive at most locations in the lower 48 states in 2-3 business days.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We offer 90 Day No Hassle Returns & Exchanges of unopened and unused items. Shop with confidence and keep only the products you love.