The SRAM RED AXS crankset leverages a pivotal design innovation: smaller chainrings and a wider cassette range. In order to offer exceptional cadence and efficiency, the range has been moved from the front of the drivetrain to the back, creating a consistent 13-tooth gap across all variants of chainring duos. The crankset is designed specifically for electronic shifting and can be upgraded to a power meter.
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- Unique chainring design results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- Carbon crank arms and aluminum chainrings are lightweight
- 45mm chainline
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
- DUB bottom bracket (not included) adds durability and simplicity
Number of Chainrings: Double
Color: Natural Carbon
Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 130 Hubs , 135/142 Road Disc Hubs < 415 mm Chainstay
Crank Length (mm): 172.5 mm
Crank Intended Use: Road
Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB
Drivetrain Speeds: 12
Defined Color: Carbon
Chainring BCD: Direct Mount SRAM
BB Included: No
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders over $49, and orders under $49 ship for just $4.99. Orders generally ship within 1 business day and arrive at most locations in the lower 48 states in 2-3 business days.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We offer 90 Day No Hassle Returns & Exchanges of unopened and unused items. Shop with confidence and keep only the products you love.