The SRAM RED AXS power meter is a huge step forward in power meter design, giving riders the gearing they truly want and need. Shifting performance has been optimized by moving the range from the front of the drivetrain to the back, and creating a consistent 13-tooth gap across all variants of chainring duos. The crankset is designed specifically for electronic shifting, with Quarq’s premier DZero power measurement technology fully integrated.
- Power meters returned to QBP are subject to a 30% restocking fee, unless product and packaging are unopened, unused, free of damage, and can be sold as new
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Power meter is fully integrated into the chainring set
- ANT+ and BLE
- Power balance measures left and right legs separately
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Integrated chainring design significantly reduces weight
- Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- Carbon crank arms and aluminum chainrings are lightweight
- DUB bottom bracket (not included) adds durability and simplicity
- 45mm chainline
Number of Chainrings: Double
Color: Natural Carbon
Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 130 Hubs , 135/142 Road Disc Hubs > 415 mm Chainstay , 135/142 Road Disc Hubs < 415 mm Chainstay
Crank Length (mm): 170 mm
Crank Intended Use: Road
Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB
Drivetrain Speeds: 12
Defined Color: Carbon
Chainring BCD: Direct Mount SRAM
BB Included: No
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders over $49, and orders under $49 ship for just $4.99. Orders generally ship within 1 business day and arrive at most locations in the lower 48 states in 2-3 business days.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We offer 90 Day No Hassle Returns & Exchanges of unopened and unused items. Shop with confidence and keep only the products you love.