Stan's NoTubes Arch S1 29" 12 x 148 Boost Rear Wheel
Durable enough to handle the most technical trails, yet light enough to rip XC laps, the Arch S1 is a very versatile wheel. This new Arch is designed to provide traction and control when running 2.25’’ to 2.50’’ tires. With 32-spokes front and rear, 6061 alloy rims, stainless steel rim eyelets, and easily replaceable standard spokes, the Arch S1 is made for maximum durability. The Arch S1 is built on Stan's faster-engaging, CNC-machined Neo hubs. For wherever you ride the new Arch S1 will be ready to handle it all.
- 26mm internal width, WideRight for 2.25 - 2.5 tires
- Includes Stans No Tubes 27mm rim tape (installed)
- Requires additional valve stem for tubeless setup
- Chrome sealed-cartridge bearings
- Sapim Race 2.0/1.8/2.0 Double-butted spokes and Sapim Secure Lock brass nipples
- Stan's Neo Hub with Durasync freehub featuring 10 degree engagement through 6 simultaneous pawls
- Neo Ultimate 6-pawl freehub body available as an upgrade for 5 degree engagement
- Neo hubs feature best-in-class convertibility through easy and simple endcaps
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc
- Rim Width (Internal): 26 mm
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 148mm
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Defined Color: Black