Burly enough to handle the toughest of trails, yet light enough to pedal all day the Flow S1 is up for any challenge. Developed from rims ridden in Red Bull Rampage and raced on the World Cup DH circuit for years the S1 is now ready for action. With a 1.6mm deeper profile and reinforced rim walls the new Flow S1 offers greater impact strength, for an even wider range of use, with only a minor weight gain. Strong and light 6061 alloy rims, stainless steel rim eyelets, and easily replaceable standard spokes mean the Flow S1 is built to last. Combined with faster-engaging, CNC-machined Neo hubs available in configurations to fit nearly any bike, the Flow S1 is the ultimate trail, all-mountain, and enduro wheelset.
- 29mm internal width, WideRight for 2.35 - 2.8 tires
- Includes Stans No Tubes 29mm rim tape (installed)
- Requires additional valve stem for tubeless setup
- Chrome sealed-cartridge bearings
- Sapim Race 2.0/1.8/2.0 Double-butted spokes and Sapim Secure Lock brass nipples
- Stan's Neo Hub with Durasync freehub featuring 10 degree engagement through 6 simultaneous pawls
- Neo Ultimate 6-pawl freehub body available as an upgrade for 5 degree engagement
- Neo hubs feature best-in-class convertibility through easy and simple endcaps
Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc
Rim Width (Internal): 29 mm
ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 148mm
Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
Wheel Size: 29"
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders over $49, and orders under $49 ship for just $4.99. Orders generally ship within 1 business day and arrive at most locations in the lower 48 states in 2-3 business days.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We offer 90 Day No Hassle Returns & Exchanges of unopened and unused items. Shop with confidence and keep only the products you love.