Stan's NoTubes Sealant 2oz Bottle
90 Day No Questions Asked Returns
The first choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention, just two ounces of Stan’s Tire Sealant in a converted standard tire or a tubeless tire can repair up to a 1/4” hole instantly.
Just two ounces of Stan’s Tire Sealant in a converted standard tire or a tubeless tire can repair up to a 1/4” hole instantly. Use only 2 ounces for most bicycle tires. Stan’s Tire Sealant will stay liquid in a mountain bike tire with a thin casing for two to seven months on average. Riding in arid climates or storing the bike in a hot area will require the most frequent monitoring of sealant levels. Special anti-freeze agents allow the sealant to be used in an environment as cold as -30 F.
- Seals punctures up to 1/4" (6.5mm) quickly
- Natural materials, safe for the environment
- Non-hazardous, non-corrosive, non-toxic
- Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
- Contains natural latex
- Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection
- Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C)