Wheels Manufacturing English Threaded Bottom Bracket for 30mm Crank Spindles
Looking for a way to use your BB30 or PF30 crankset in a frame with an English threaded bottom bracket shell?
This is Wheels Manufacturing's solution for running a 30mm spindle crankset in a BSA threaded frame. Machined aluminum cups thread in to a standard threaded frame and features fully serviceable Enduro 6806 ABEC-3 sealed bearings outboard of the BB shell.
- For use with 30mm diameter cranks with a spindle length of at least 104mm when used in a 68mm wide BB shell. This is the overall spindle length with all spacers and adjusters removed from the spindle. Measurement is taken from the inside face of the crank arm to the very end of the spindle.
- Will not work with standard BB30 cranksets. PLEASE MEASURE YOUR BB30 CRANK SPINDLE LENGTH!
- Allows for the use of 30mm spindle crankset
- Enduro ABEC-3 Sealed bearings are replaceable
- Grade 10 chromium steel balls, 52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy Races
- Made in the USA
- For use with 30mm diameter cranks with a spindle length of at least 104mm when used in a 68mm wide BB shell
- Will not work with standard BB30 cranksets, please measure your BB30 crank spindle length
- BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm , 73 mm
- BB/Frame Interface: English
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 1.37
- Defined Color: Black
- Weight: 102 g
- Spindle Interface Type: RaceFace/Easton CINCH, 386 EVO, Rotor 3D+, e*Thirteen P3 Connect, Zipp Vuma