The XX1 Eagle crankset features a special hollow internal architecture, combined with SRAM's Carbon Tuned technology to provide extreme stiffness and light weight. An X-SYNC 2 chainring offers significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability. As a part of the SRAM Eagle ecosystem, this crankset was developed for a superior 1x drivetrain experience.
- SRAM DUB technology creates a lighter, stiffer and stronger crankset
- Carbon-tuned lay-up crank design provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- Included direct mount X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and durability
- Chainring is designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains
- DUB compatible bottom bracket sold separately
- Boost Compatible
Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
BB Included: No
Chainring BCD: Direct Mount SRAM
Color: Black, Gold, or Grey
Crank Intended Use: Mountain
Number of Chainrings: Chain Retaining Single
Crank Length (mm): 170 mm or 175 mm
Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 11, 12 (for 170mm) or 11, 12 (for 175mm)
Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB
Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders over $49, and orders under $49 ship for just $4.99. Orders generally ship within 1 business day and arrive at most locations in the lower 48 states in 2-3 business days.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We offer 90 Day No Hassle Returns & Exchanges of unopened and unused items. Shop with confidence and keep only the products you love.